Homemade Bluetooth Construct 2 Joystick

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:30 am

Hi guys,

I've made a Bluetooth Joystick for Construct 2 by Arduino. You can see the video in below link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I651dV17fXY
(sorry I need one hand to hold the camera, so the video may not be clear enough)
Last edited by jomo on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Providence University, lecturer.

Tatung University, lecturer.

Consultant per question: USD$15 / time

Consultant by month: USD$300 / month

Customized project: USD$2500 / capx
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I651dV17fXY

Very nice job, can you share this project with explanations and photos please?

Arduino (and 3D printers) is something that will change world history (indirectly most probably).
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:01 pm

looks cool but is it less expensive then a regular Bluetooth Joystick (12$)? outside the price is a cool project
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:54 am

onur wrote:Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I651dV17fXY

Very nice job, can you share this project with explanations and photos please?

Arduino (and 3D printers) is something that will change world history (indirectly most probably).

OK, I'll find some time to do it. ;) Many thanks for correcting the link address!

B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:10 am

gamecorpstudio wrote:looks cool but is it less expensive then a regular Bluetooth Joystick (12$)? outside the price is a cool project

The price may not meet your requirement because It uses a Arduino joystick shield which is around 11$ :lol: . And if you plan to build the mechanical parts by 3D printing the cost will explode. Homemade devices will never be competitive to commercial products. Especially a bloody market like a generic BT joystick.

B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:52 pm

jomo wrote:
gamecorpstudio wrote:looks cool but is it less expensive then a regular Bluetooth Joystick (12$)? outside the price is a cool project

The price may not meet your requirement because It uses a Arduino joystick shield which is around 11$ :lol: . And if you plan to build the mechanical parts by 3D printing the cost will explode. Homemade devices will never be competitive to commercial products. Especially a bloody market like a generic BT joystick.

yea i see , was thinking on the same thing when i first seen u project, but is freakin awesome that u could achieve it with an arduino and some pcb board next.... arduino console for c2?:D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:50 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:
jomo wrote:

yea i see , was thinking on the same thing when i first seen u project, but is freakin awesome that u could achieve it with an arduino and some pcb board next.... arduino console for c2?:D

Yeah~ I'm thinking to build a arcade and put it on street before :lol: . But it needs a device to run OS so maybe Raspberry Pi is more suitable.

B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:12 pm

I have a specific application where I need a wireless 8-button input device, just like a Bluetooth joystick.
I would love to know more specifics about how to make this and how to interface it with construct2!
Please share! :)
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations