Honey Rose: Underdog Fighter Extraordinaire

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:11 am

Looks great but the BLUE FONT on the 2nd picture doesn't quite look right. You should stick to the pink one.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:09 am

Wonderful art style& animation. Also love the trailer. The game looked very pro!
It's an interesting concept telling the story through her instead of just gameplay. :mrgreen:
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Aphrodite wrote:I just tried the steam version but it would not launch unless I installed it to the C drive, perhaps you know something about that?

I played a little of the web version and it seems pretty nice.

EDIT: got this in the debug.log on the D drive

[1119/094107:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(53)] CreateFile: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. (0x2)
[1119/094150:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(53)] CreateFile: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. (0x2)

I'm very sorry, that's the first I hear of it! I also never install to C: drive myself (neither Steam nor individual games), so I have no idea what could be causing it. Since the log doesn't reference any specific file, I'm a bit at a loss as to what's missing. Could it be due to the installscript at the start of the game (installing the dxwebsetup)?

MPPlantOfficial wrote:Looks great but the BLUE FONT on the 2nd picture doesn't quite look right. You should stick to the pink one.

I didn't see all of those replies, my bad :-D
The font color (and font itself) is a user customizable setting, there are a few different sets available. So if you don't want to see the blue (comes from Font Set B, "individualized colors for characters") you never have to!

Allen T wrote:Wonderful art style& animation. Also love the trailer. The game looked very pro!
It's an interesting concept telling the story through her instead of just gameplay. :mrgreen:

Many thanks :-)
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:24 pm

@Pehesse I don't know, and to be honest I like the game enough to not wanting to uninstall it and risking losing all my progress ^^, it's a great game IMO (even though the loading times are quite long but that is my setup I believe), it is not that big of a game so I can keep it to C for now ^^
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Aphrodite wrote:@Pehesse I don't know, and to be honest I like the game enough to not wanting to uninstall it and risking losing all my progress ^^, it's a great game IMO (even though the loading times are quite long but that is my setup I believe), it is not that big of a game so I can keep it to C for now ^^

Understood, and I'm both very glad and grateful to hear you like it enough to endure, and sorry I can't fix it!
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations