How are people using F2P and IAP with Construct 2

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 pm

@C-7 ok thanks for clarifying. My though is trying to be able to distinguish between a tablet screen 7-10" for example and a phone size screen 3-4"ish screens which obviously make a huge difference in terms of UI design.

In a perfect world I would like to be able to detect screen size and offer UI that reflects the screen its displaying

So one small bump, does anyone know if any of these solutions would work with Windows 8 / Windows 8 phone? i'm interested in this platform (among the others), but would like to know that a in app purchases are possible on this platform before I go all in.

It sounds like there might be some options, but i just feel so inexperienced with these various turnkey solutions that I hate to make assumptions this early in the game

Thanks!
Calebpart12studios2012-12-27 17:49:47
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:55 pm

A little bit lost on how the IAP for Construct 2 actually work. If I wanted to make an ADHOC for my game and test Constructs new IAP system, how would I know if it is 100% working? I see no place to put the shared secret key... or is that the Item group ID? If anyone has registered a successful transaction, it would be a great tutorial. Really need some help regarding this.

Thanks
BAnyBudde

B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Anyone?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?