How can i create freemium feature in game for android or ios

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Thanks
Last edited by JeevanjotSingh on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm

@Beaverlicious
Thanks buddy you help me so much , and as a beginner i found this forums great .
can you tell me the best market to publish and high quality backgrounds and sprite , where i found them for free.
B

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:52 am

I have a question . I am using spriter by Brash Monkeys to make 2d sprites and it's really good my movement select using timeline no coding and easy make sprite with sprite body parts . But this software occur problem while i export sprite into png and then when i saw my work it makes shadows and i talk about them in forums but it takes approve post in there forms and i can't wait so much can you tell me any other software that can do this work very easily without coding and use time line for movement selection and export in png or jpg or any good extension using transparent background .
Thanks .
B

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:17 pm

@Beaverlicious
I have a question . I am using spriter by Brash Monkeys to make 2d sprites and it's really good my movement select using timeline no coding and easy make sprite with sprite body parts . But this software occur problem while i export sprite into png and then when i saw my work it makes shadows and i talk about them in forums but it takes approve post in there forms and i can't wait so much can you tell me any other software that can do this work very easily without coding and use time line for movement selection and export in png or jpg or any good extension using transparent background .
I want a sprite maker that compatible with construct 2 .
Thanks .
B

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Message: JeevanjotSingh is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Beaverlicious wrote:There actually is an ingame-purchase behavior in Construct2.It supports CocoonJS, which is the "by my experience" best wrapper till now to go for iOS and Android.

I want a sprite maker that compatible with construct 2 .
Thanks .
B

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:27 pm

There is a special spriter plugin in C2 already. Never tried it, but there you maybe don´t even need to export PNG´s,

Another Animation-Option would be Flash, which let´s you export as a sprite sheet or Png-sequence very easily.
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Beaverlicious wrote:There is a special spriter plugin in C2 already. Never tried it, but there you maybe don´t even need to export PNG´s,

Another Animation-Option would be Flash, which let´s you export as a sprite sheet or Png-sequence very easily.

I have a little problem i have full master collection of adobe cs3 with flash but it is not installing there is a problem in files . So i want to make character using alternative body parts sprites and then use bone or something like that feature to set movements ex . Spriter (Brash monkey) It can use timeline for animation movements like using in after effects . The software is also able to export sprites in png in frames (Images) to import in c2 . But i told you i have a problem with the spriter so if you have a similar software to make sprite characters tell me .Or if this plugin is able to do these things then can you tell in brief , How it works .
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?