How can i get people to find my game on android?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:21 pm

So i always wanted to make a game,and when i finish it,i wan't to release it on android,but i don't wan't it to just be sitting on the store...how can people find my app?
I never released a game before so i don't know...but i don't wan't to have 0 downloads on the store :?
B

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Well there are several ways. One is social media. Make a facebook page for it, twitter about it, google+ so forth. Show gameplay on youtube. Make a website.

There are sites dedicated to promoting indie games, not to mention hitting up the android forums to promote your game. Ashley made a great tutorial for this found here:
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/74/pub ... uct-2-game
Founder of HeroicTek
HeroicTek.com
Owner of HeroicDomains
HeroicDomains.com
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Message: DenisDelinger is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
beardedeagle wrote:Well there are several ways. One is social media. Make a facebook page for it, twitter about it, google+ so forth. Show gameplay on youtube. Make a website.

There are sites dedicated to promoting indie games, not to mention hitting up the android forums to promote your game. Ashley made a great tutorial for this found here:

Thanks! That should help.Are there any other ways? :)
B

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Word of mouth helps as well. Get your friends to play and promote it as well.
Founder of HeroicTek
HeroicTek.com
Owner of HeroicDomains
HeroicDomains.com
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General