How can I make a timewatch?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • How can I make a timewatch in construct?I made a survival-shooter game based on Ghost Shooter tutorial and i need to make a timewatch/

• Digital, or analog?

• Digital, or analog?

Analog.

• Here is an example.

It is a analog watch with a digital display too. Makes use of the date object, and various sprites for animating both watch types.

Download

• The Rotation behavior works in degrees per second. All you have to do is make a sprite, and give it the behavior. Then just set the sprites angle to where you want it to start, and enable, or disable the behavior.

• Here is an example.

It is a analog watch with a digital display too. Makes use of the date object, and various sprites for animating both watch types.

Download

How can I insert into a Construct?

P.S.I downloaded Construct only yesterday

• The Rotation behavior works in degrees per second. All you have to do is make a sprite, and give it the behavior. Then just set the sprites angle to where you want it to start, and enable, or disable the behavior.

And how can i make f digital one?

P.S.Just for future

• How can I insert into a Construct?

The example is a .cap file, the native Construct format. Just open it within Construct (or doubleclick the file in the explorer)

Made with version .84

• > How can I insert into a Construct?

>

The example is a .cap file, the native Construct format. Just open it within Construct (or doubleclick the file in the explorer)

Made with version .84

I cant open it it says that the unknown error occurred while accessing an unnamed file.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I cant open it it says that the unknown error occurred while accessing an unnamed file.

That's why I told you the version it was created with. You seem to have v0.99.62 installed, but the cap only works with the newer version 0.99.84. Just download this newer version and install it to a seperate folder, both version may co-exist without problems.

Link to version .84 thread

• Here is an example.

Download

Very Nice tulamide!

• Very Nice tulamide!

Thank you

Feedback is always appreciated, and approval more than ever.

• I tried to download this using .84 and it still gave the error

Do you have an example using .62?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)