How can I view my game on a tablet?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:13 pm

My game is at a stage where I need to preview it a lot. Is there a way I can get my game onto a tablet?
I read one forum topic which said I could use my computer as a host and other people can join my server.
Would that work with a tablet?
Do I need to buy the full version to do that or anything else that would work?
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:35 pm

You need the full version to export or preview on another device. Some browsers, though, have features that let them emulate tablets/phones somewhat. On chrome, it's F12
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Iv used a video to export my game with Intel XDK which has a preview option with examples of how it would look on different devices.
Some features like export to HTML5 websites do work on Construct 2 free version so maybe some others work.
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Marc456 wrote:Iv used a video to export my game with Intel XDK which has a preview option with examples of how it would look on different devices.
Some features like export to HTML5 websites do work on Construct 2 free version so maybe some others work.

Trying to bypass the free version limitations can only end badly.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 pm

To be able to preview your game over WIFI or to be allowed to export and publish your game on mobile appstore you are required to own at least a personal license.

No working around that.

Closing the topic.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?