How can the sprite move objects?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • Hi!

Please, tell me how to make that one object in a collision with another moves it?

When I set condition "Collision with another object" and action "Move at angle", object "jumps" over some pixels.. But I want to move an object smoothly, i.e. main sprite walks, collides with the box and begin to move it. When sprite stops, then the box stops.

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmm, you could use "is overlapping" condition and move the object while it is overlapped. If the box seems to jump, be sure to use a TimeDelta multiplier; it will move a tiny fraction each frame then.

Like:

+Player is overlapping Box

Set Player speed to half

Move box at player's speed into player's angle

That would make the player character move slowly when overlapping the box while moving the box. When you stop, the box is moved just enough to stop overlapping and then stops.

• If you're trying to make realistic collisions, go for the Physics behavior. Otherwise, you could try something like giving the other object a Bullet movement, and start the movement when it collides.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)