How come C2 games don't "lift off"?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 am

@mahdi71 Please, if you do find some bugs in the engine, report them: must-read-first-bug-report-requirements_t61748 . With this, you'll help the developers, the engine, the community and even yourself.

As for big games made with C2, check out this topic:
examples-of-big-games-in-c2_t171657
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 am

80bit wrote:Im curious what one would consider to be a successful C2 game?

Successful, any indie game to me, would mean you can be a game dev and pay the bills. :)

People all dream big though, and it's good to have those aspirations. Myself, I just want to remain a game dev and take care of my family doing what I love. That's a dream come true in this world.

I can't predict whether that will remain the case in the next years, but for now, it's going okay.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Silverforce wrote:
80bit wrote:Im curious what one would consider to be a successful C2 game?

Successful, any indie game to me, would mean you can be a game dev and pay the bills. :)

People all dream big though, and it's good to have those aspirations. Myself, I just want to remain a game dev and take care of my family doing what I love. That's a dream come true in this world.

I can't predict whether that will remain the case in the next years, but for now, it's going okay.

Couldn't have said it better myself! (although I wouldn't mind a few millions ;))
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General