How do I access google play game services [solved]

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:14 pm

@Hayes,

My development environment is Windows. I just use the Macbook of my boss to upload the game to iTunes Connect (via Application Loader). I have devices here to test, I use to install the new versions of the apps via iTunes to test it, creating an adhoc build. I only create the production build when everything is fine.

But I am not being able to check if Game Center is working this way. I don't either know if it is possible. The GameCenter "Welcome" does not pops up. What to do next?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 pm

@Jailson Not tested without a mac before so I can't really help you with that process and its limitations.
The main thing that I can think is that you need to turn sandbox mode on. On your iOS device go to settings > game center. Scroll to the bottom and it should have an option to turn sandbox mode on. If the option isn't there then you will have to plug your device into a mac and boot up xcode. Sadly right now, I don't think there's another way. I remember reading a while ago that it was a big problem for testflight and the sandbox option won't ever appear.

It might still be worth giving it a bit of a google though, see if there's another method of turning sandbox mode on.
Need help finding the right look for your game? I can help! hayes2D.com
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:13 pm

@0Hayes, it is already on. Thank you for all your advices. Really appreciated. I will keep trying and google more. I'll keep you updated! :)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?