How do I add a login system using MySQL and Ajax?

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • I want to add a login screen in beginning of the layout using MySQL, PHP and only Ajax. Idon't know PHP but I know some BBQ basics of MySQL.

• This is an awesome tutorial on how to do it.

Edit: I see you commneted on that tut? 11 months ago. Didn't it work for you?

Edit: Oh, its you. still disappointed. Sorry bye.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What exactly you want to know? There a lot of things you have to know to do this. You need to learn PHP, MySQL and the AJAX technology.

• DUTOIT It didn't worked for me and a lot of other people. See the comments!

• This is an awesome tutorial on how to do it.

Edit: I see you commneted on that tut? 11 months ago. Didn't it work for you?

Edit: Oh, its you. still disappointed. Sorry bye.

No

• DUTOIT It didn't worked for me and a lot of other people. See the comments!

I achieve this 2 months ago

you need to make a registration system with database...

at the first time, I suggest to download XAMPP to make a local server.

after that, you need to make a database, and with the php you need to make a connection with the database and make some code to make a registration and send the information to the database.

construct2 will update the info with GET and POST like: registration.php?user=blabla&password=123456

when you make a variable in construct2 like user and pass, you need to get the information with AJAX with a "request" url, like:

"registration.php?username="&***variableincontruct2&"&"&"password="&***variableinconstruct2 "

you need to find some example on the web, and about this topic there are a lot of example with php and mysql

• I can't find any construct 2 examples and also the tutorial also seems not to work

• I can't find any construct 2 examples and also the tutorial also seems not to work

is not construct2, you need to make a php... construct2 will send e take just the information... you need to find in internet some example how to make registration and login with html and php, when you have php, just GET the variable with contruct2 in php file.

you need to make a local server to test in localhost

• Any example or tutorial?

• If you are unable to find your own example of a php login system ... then you might be out of your league.

I have a tutorial for php/mysql multiplayer, it uses an automated registration technique based on the users browser, and registers that, and can find the user info based on that information.

tutorial

It is bit advanced, but it has the php file with code too with a lot of guidance.

the thing your looking for is on page 4.

• Maybe you can try and tell us where you're stuck. PHP and especially AJAX is not easy for beginners. Try to learn some basics and then try to get as far as you could get with the tutorial. I'll help you to fix all your problems, but I'm not willing to do other peoples work.

• Thanks lennaert I think that Scirra would release a official login plugin with the release of multiplayer

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)