How do I add Admob in 2016 version of IntelXDK for android ?

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • I added Admob in my app and after that my game on startup (Loading Progressbar) Crashes and force closes. But there was a time once that I successfully opened it and it showed the ads but only happened once and if I do it statistically it would be like this (1 try / 200 tries). I tested removing one by one the changes that I made before admob was added and the problem leads to the plugin added to IntelXDK called "Plugin ID: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob" using the Thirdparty Plugins --> Cordova Plugin Registry ---> PluginID . I believe this works last year but I think since the Intel XDK new version been added this 2016 and new interface was also introduced, the Admob plugin doesn't work anymore.

cranberrygame

Ashley

Please help ...

• Download the old version. I'm still using it and works fine with me.

• Download the old version. I'm still using it and works fine with me.

That will be my last option. Maybe there is a better solution.

• essa Ali , are you saying to download the old version of Intel XDK, and use the old cranberry ID (this one?: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob) as well? Because yeah, I just tried to do the same thing (put in the cranberry id) but it just keeps loading like this (it has been for loading for like 15 min now).

• Is that what he's saying? To download the old version of Intel XDK, and use the old cranberry ID (this one?: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob) as well?

• Can someone please give a link to the old (working) version of Intel XDK that works with admob (I can only find the new 2016 version now)?

• Is that what he's saying? To download the old version of Intel XDK, and use the old cranberry ID (this one?: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob) as well?

Actually what you are using is the updated one. And it loads for a while(very long time) about(must be wrong 5 - 45 mins) and it will finish adding plugins, but that is not the real problem because on finished build and when you receive your apk, on install and run on phone, it will crash the game even before finishing the construct 2 logo and progressbar loading.

• I see. So, is there a solution? What are you going to do? Personally, I can't find a solution for this problem any where...

• I see. So, is there a solution? What are you going to do? Personally, I can't find a solution for this problem any where...

Well. One thing for sure, we can't download the previous intelXDK for intel doesn't support them no more. I think I will keep experimenting on a way to avoid the problems and If I fail, then atleast we can also wait for Ashley or others to find a solution.

• Alright, I hear you If I find a solution before than, I'll definitely let you know. Could you do the same for me? Also, have you ever heard of Ludei? Can't we use that instead of Intel XDK? Can you use admob with Ludei?

• Alright, I hear you If I find a solution before than, I'll definitely let you know. Could you do the same for me? Also, have you ever heard of Ludei? Can't we use that instead of Intel XDK? Can you use admob with Ludei?

Yes. I'll notify you too. I really don't know anything about ludei (cocoonjs) admob export but it really isn't as compatible to construct 2 as IntelXDK.

• I would seriously recommend you sign up here now and use this pluginhttp://appodeal.com/+702cce69791d ... d2464ee1a7 from appodeal

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hothead, okay, I'll try that... and get back to you... thanks.

• And why didnt anybody place a direct link to an older version ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)