How do I add correct behavior to enemy with right Animation

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:01 am

I am trying to add patrolling behavior to sprite in platformer game. When following to tutorial i get my sprite upside down with wrong animation.I have tried using overlapping logic and collision with 2nd object but aniamtion is always wrong. HELP me in doing it right. i have attach my project file :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:14 am

You are rotating your monster instead of setting it mirrored..
Also the collision polygons of your wall object aren't very good, so your monster gets stuck a lot..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:29 am

I have used multiple blocks to create a wall but since i have used snap to grid i thought all collision box will not create a problem. and i tried flipping and mirroring but that don't change the problem. can you show to do it correctly :? :?:
Last edited by carlsagan on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:46 am

Here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:53 am

Thanks man i got stuck on this for whole day . At last Now i can add new features. Thank you. :)
B

Return to How do I....?