How do I add multiple actions per event

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Per Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (perfect performance, no third party plugins)
  • I essentially need an 'if' statement on a list item.... I have a list of choices from a drop down box. The first event is 'on selection changed', and below that I have 'select item = 0', 'selected item = 1', etc.

But is looks like I can have only one action to the right of each 'selected item' event. When list item 2 is selected, for example, I need to execute a number of actions, not just one. I don't see any way to group or nest the actions to the right of each sub event.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Ron

• You mean the "Add action" line is missing, as on this picture?

I think it's a C2 bug, I've seen it in one of the projects.

To add more than one action, you can copy the existing action, paste it several times with Ctrl-V and then change pasted actions.

Or try creating a new Event sheet and move everything there.

• There is a selectable setting on the Events tab: "Show 'Add action' links".

If you right-click the event (not just a condition), you can "Add another action". Select the event on the left edge of the event.

• blackhornet

Thanks! I spent a lot of time searching for this setting and finally decided that it must be a bug

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks... I think I've got it now. Taking a day off and slamming my head against the side of the house several times helped. You need to drag a sub event slightly to the right under the main event, then you can add multiple actions for the event. I was looking for a way to do it on the actions (right) side but if a sub event is offset to the right under and event and included in the same block you can add multiple actions. Thanks for the suggestions.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)