How do I add score when emeny is destored [SOLVED]

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi

I have been banging my head on this one because I started originally using when object A overlaps object B count how many times this occurs, then when the counter hits e.g. 10 , add a score value, display an animation and then destroy the object B .

All was fine as the score increased as expected , however the overlap event did not work how I wanted the game to behave so I changed this to when object A is on collision with object B then add a count how many times this occurred, e.g. 10, then when it reached 10, I added another event no different to the overlap event before hand actioning the same actions e.g. add score, show frame animation which is like an explosion , but now the score is adding up way to quickly after one object B is destroyed

Any thoughts on why please?

** EDIT**
Ignore this please, figured out what needed to be done on the event that added the score, needed a trigger once while true condition. Sorry to waste anyones time.

Thanks

TimCS
Last edited by timcs on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards

TimCS
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:55 am

You can edit the title of your thread and add [SOLVED] to keep others from opening it since you figured it out on you own.

Congrats!
Check out my completed games on the Arcade! Capt. Doe Save the Universe! & Clicker Wizard!
B
S
G

Return to Beginner's Questions