How do I add touch control for my platformer game?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Since I had some time now, I made an example...

You can check it at http://examples.gamesintheattic.com/mariotouch. Or use the QR below, if you don't want to type the whole address in your phone.

qrcode (3).png

The .capx can be downloaded at http://examples.gamesintheattic.com/testing.capx

EDIT: It doesn't include the last fix made by @Minor, since we were working in parallel, so you'll have to do some merging. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:07 pm

What can I say?! Wow! Thanks guys, Bl4ckSh33p, Minor and brunopalermo!
I didn't expect for so much help and fix in here. Learnt so much in a short time.
I will definitely make a great platformer!
Thanks guys! Really really thanks alot!
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:43 pm

@chan316 Ah, now I know who it was. Thank you very much for your donation on Indiegogo! :)
I sent you a message over their website but I did not get a PM. You can send me an email via > mail [at] bl4cksh33p.de < or use Facebook/Twitter.
Bl4ckSh33p-Soft - Custom Software and Indie Games
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Message: chan316 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 2 URLS removed. Why?
Lordshiva1948 wrote:Try this simple touch tutorial game

Thanks, I will definitely look into it. I'm still way too fresh at C2.

Bl4ckSh33p wrote:@chan316 Ah, now I know who it was. Thank you very much for your donation on Indiegogo! :)
I sent you a message over their website but I did not get a PM. You can send me an email via > mail [at] bl4cksh33p.de < or use .

Thank you for your help. I sent you an email, hope you have got it.
I also added your facebook too. Keep in touch!
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Message: chan316 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 2 URLS removed. Why?
brunopalermo wrote:Since I had some time now, I made an example...

You can check it at . Or use the QR below, if you don't want to type the whole address in your phone.

qrcode (3).png

The .capx can be downloaded at EDIT: It doesn't include the last fix made by @Minor, since we were working in parallel, so you'll have to do some merging. :)

Hello, if I want to set only the left, right and down with the control anchors and Jump button to be a fixed position button on the bottom right hand corner. Would it still work? Thanks.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I made a "Crouch" animation when I press down.
But I want to make it stand when down is released. I made it but it somehow disabled my "Running" animation.
Now my character is like only has Crouch or Stand(Idle) animation and move with and Idle pose only(like sliding on ice).
Is there anything wrong?
Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:55 am

I was away... World Cup Finals. Back now. I'll take a look as soon as I get home. :)
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:38 am

brunopalermo wrote:I was away... World Cup Finals. Back now. I'll take a look as soon as I get home. :)

Thanks in advance! :)
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?