How do I Animation final level character with celebrating a

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Hello I want to create an animation that will be executed at the end of each level of my game.
I would like an animation style "Super Mario" or "Comic Zone". As you know, the player reaches the end of the level, do a little celebrating :D and walking out of the screen. That's what I want to know how to do.
Can anyone give me a hand? :?:
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:12 pm

You can either animate it yourself in a giant sprite, or you can "animate" it by using events.
Of course you will have to disable the custom movement or the controls you've added to your character if you're going to "animate" the existing character to walk to the right or do a little dance off.
I'm sure you can figure it out if you know how animated sprites work and how to move objects using events.

Good luck
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Thanks man. I'll try it both ways, I want to see which one will have the end result that pleases me more.
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:49 pm

The best way is disabling the control over the character, then, waiting the first commemoration animation finish and moving it at X pixels in a given direction by simulating control, for example.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Thanks Telles0808.
Valeu mesmo cara.
B
S

Return to How do I....?