How do I Ask user a question only once if correct

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Hey guys I know I have been really needy lately and I thank you for your patience. I'm trying to work on something with my kids so I'm trying not to look too dumb in front of them.

Here is the Capx:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk1zj72pvysc6gs/AskOnlyOnceHelp.capx?dl=0

How can I make this so it only asked the question once if you've answered it correctly already? If you leave and come back I don't want the user to have to answer the same questions again just to get to the new ones.

Also is it possible with this set up to add more TXT files and have it look for them randomly or even by category would work too?

Just get me started and I'll put the work in no problem.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:11 pm

B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:44 pm

@99Instances2Go - I have not tried it yet but I wanted to thank you either way for your help. I see you (and others) on here all the time giving back what you have learned and I strive to be as good one day so I can do the same.

Much appreciated thank you.
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:47 pm

B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:04 am

@99Instances2Go - You do amazing work I am going to dig all into this and learn as much as I can.

Thank you again...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?