How do I begin?

Get help using Construct 3!

Post » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 am

Hi, I'm a new construct user and it looks like i've showed interest at a reasonably good time on the peak of Construct 3, since I'm new and I only recently downloaded Construct 2- I might aswell start with Construct 3.

However I don't even know where to begin- is this program only run by browser? I prefer constructing projects with a standalone program than off a browser, to me it just feels wierd and limited. Is there an exe I can download to begin with?
B

Post » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:20 am

It just works in the browser, I don't see what's limited about that?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 pm

It does feel weird, but it is pretty sweet once you get over the weirdness.
www.simbucket.com - HTML5 Science Simulations / https://www.airconsole.com/#!play=com.n ... obotrumble - Robot Rumble on AirConsole
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:55 am

In chromes menu there is an option to send a shotcut to your desktop,and have C3 run in its own window with no tabs or anything. This makes it feel much more like a native program.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:08 am

Skurge wrote:Hi, I'm a new construct user and it looks like i've showed interest at a reasonably good time on the peak of Construct 3, since I'm new and I only recently downloaded Construct 2- I might aswell start with Construct 3.

However I don't even know where to begin- is this program only run by browser? I prefer constructing projects with a standalone program than off a browser, to me it just feels wierd and limited. Is there an exe I can download to begin with?

if you use the online browser, watch in the bottom left corner, once it says download complete, you can run construct 3 offline, which is the same as an exe
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:19 am

Thanks for the infomation guys! I not to fond of using programs on web browsers but I do like what I've heard given the alternatives.
B

Return to How do I...?