How do I bind 'drag & drop'

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Greetings!
My question here is simple, i simply want to bind the limitations of a cube with the 'drag and drop' effect in a certain area. For example half of the right side screen. But is that even possible? Problems are;

'Drag and drop' passes solid objects, so i cant add 'solid' objects around the area where i want to limit the drag and drop, and the only way to fix this seem to bind it to layout, but then again i want to use a full screened layout and bind the 'drag and drop' object to the half right side of the screen.

Any help?? ^_^
Thanks in advance!

(Edited; Sorry forgot to mention, this should be a 2 player project, so the objects being dragged has to recognize, ie so that when the player 2 touches, player 1's object wont move to player 2's touch position)
Currently this works fine with 'drag and drop' - only problem still is that it breaks 'solid' walls, ie goes past them.
Last edited by Greaver on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:06 pm

I think this has been asked loads of times on the forum. Best to do a search of the forum.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:22 pm

spongehammer wrote:I think this has been asked loads of times on the forum. Best to do a search of the forum.

Greetings! Thanks for taking your time to answer ^_^

I have searched the forums for hours, in my case i want the 'object' to be able to be dragged and dropped vertically only. I have not found a solution for this in the forums yet. Thank you for your time ^_^
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey, yeh i have already seen those, doesn't work with 2 players/2 touches that are on the opposite of the screen.
Thanks anyway for taking your time :)
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:27 am

I guess no one has a solution for this? ^_^
B
S

Return to How do I....?