How do I bring up the animation properties [Solved]

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Basically i need the animation properties so i can speed up the animations on this guy and loop it. Thanks :)

Dan
Last edited by daniel507 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:52 pm

If you double click on the object it opens it in the Edit image window. In the Animations window that also opens up select the animation you want to set the speed for. Once you have selected the animation you can set the speed in the Properties window. (It's the main Properties window, there isn't a special Animations Property window.)

FYI: If you right click on the animation in the Animations window you can select Preview and get an idea what the animation will look like.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:09 pm

shirokuma wrote:If you double click on the object it opens it in the Edit image window. In the Animations window that also opens up select the animation you want to set the speed for. Once you have selected the animation you can set the speed in the Properties window. (It's the main Properties window, there isn't a special Animations Property window.)

FYI: If you right click on the animation in the Animations window you can select Preview and get an idea what the animation will look like.
Image - Where would i go on this picture?
B

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Not there.Look at the left properties bar.
Drag that Image editor to right side.
I will not let you reach the sisters
Nature Forums
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Oh yeah, thanks :)
B

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Also remember to post these kinds of questions in the beginners forum. :)
OK. :D
I will not let you reach the sisters
Nature Forums
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?