How do I can enable the player movement with mouse

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • I have created a game and upload it to the windows store 7 times and still receiving the same error. with the mouse controls. how can i enable the player movement with the mouse control?

that is, if i move the mouse means the player must move with its direction.

• Im not quite sure what u mean but i think you need the player to be where the mouse pointer is?

If thats the idea, you just need to add a Mouse object and make a event like

System, Every thick / Set position of Player to x - Mouse.X y - Mouse.Y

Sry if i misunderstood you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If your trying to make a platform where the player moves towards the mouse then you'll need to set up some code to check where the mouse is compared to where the player is.

If play.X > mouse.X then play.X = simulate move left

• Thank you so much. That's exactly i needed.

Please provide one more information. i have a sprite object that catches everything falling from the sky. and i want it to stay in the floor and when i move the mouse along with it, it needs to move only in left and right. not in 8 direction. ?

• Pakost

• Thank you so much. That's exactly i needed.

Please provide one more information. i have a sprite object that catches everything falling from the sky. and i want it to stay in the floor and when i move the mouse along with it, it needs to move only in left and right. not in 8 direction. ?

Every tick

.. set sprite.X to Mouse.X

• Yup, that should do the trick.

• vee41

thank you buddy. It is correctly working

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)