How do I can upgade to my personal license?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi all,
before i'm sorry for my English, i'm Learning from 3 month ago.
I bought the personal license, and i recive an email with the reedem code, i went to the store and i download the file where there is a license (license.txt) when i try to load a file in c2 and restart the software, he meke an error and back the version to free. how can i do?
tnx
alelimpo
B

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Click on the store button, you can buy it in the store IIRC.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:49 pm

alelimpo wrote:Hi all,
before i'm sorry for my English, i'm Learning from 3 month ago.
I bought the personal license, and i recive an email with the reedem code, i went to the store and i download the file where there is a license (license.txt) when i try to load a file in c2 and restart the software, he meke an error and back the version to free. how can i do?
tnx
alelimpo

You can try to re-download your license from the store and if you still have problems, email [email protected].
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:29 am

Make sure the license.txt file is in the root folder with your construct2 exe when you select it when prompted. I dont believe you can specify a path.. can't remember.
Check out my completed games on the Arcade! Capt. Doe Save the Universe! & Clicker Wizard!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:41 am

chrisinfinger wrote:Make sure the license.txt file is in the root folder with your construct2 exe when you select it when prompted. I dont believe you can specify a path.. can't remember.

The Manual covers installing the license, and it does indeed allow you to select a path to where the license file is located:

You can place your license file wherever you like and locate it by clicking Load license file in the About dialog
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Ah, thanks for the memory refresh, I guess I put it in the root so I wouldn't loose it.
Check out my completed games on the Arcade! Capt. Doe Save the Universe! & Clicker Wizard!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Thanks a lot to all
B

Return to How do I....?