How do I change animations on a character

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 am

Basically I have a character that has an idle run and jump cycle and i want it to switch all the cycles from having no sword to having a sword once it collides with a sword on the ground. I have the animations already in c2 but i dont know how to put them in when the player collides with the sword. Ive tried all i know with it but i just cant simply get the animations to switch from no sword to with sword.
B

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 am

Read the manual.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:01 am

aint nobody got time for that.....
B

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:16 am

Ain't nobody got time to help people who are too lazy to literally look at the answer.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 am

It's a basic question, but there is your answer: just change animation with the proper object action.
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:38 am

EstudioCelula3 wrote:It's a basic question, but there is your answer: just change animation with the proper object action.

No! Don't feed it! We need to encourage independent functioning, how else are we as a community going to prosper?!
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?