How do I change cursor style

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Mouse cursor is something that the player controls and sees all the time, that's why it is so important to make it cool!
  • Hi,

First of all thanks everyone that whatever question i post on this forum.. i get answer of that... THANKYOU...

Today i want to know that how can i change my cursor style when cursor is on particular object... actually i know which event should be used for this.... i:e ( Mouse > cursor is over "object" = Mouse > set cursor to Hand )..

By using this event when my cursor is over that "object".. then it get changes to Hand, but problem is that it then remains HAND forever....

What i want is that till the time my cursor is on that "object" it should remain Hand... and when cursor is not on that "object" it should get back to normal.....

Kindly Help me out for that..

• Use the same condition but, invert it (x).

Mouse > Curser > Is over object(x) > set curser to (whatever)

• Or you could add an else event below

• Or you could add an else event below

Hello sir LittleStain , thanks so much that you replied to my post., your suggestion helped me.. but actually i have 4 objects on my layout and i want same setting for all of them... but this one is only working for one object....

• I would put the 4 objects in a family

If it's impossible to put the 4 objects in a family and use one event based on that

you could add conditions to the else event or use an 'or' block

-cursor is over sprite1

or

-cursor is over sprite2

or

-cursor is over sprite3

or

-cursor is over sprite4

set cursor to hand

-else

set cursor to normal

-cursor is over sprite1

set cursor to hand

-else

-cursor is over sprite2

set cursor to hand

-else

-cursor is over sprite3

set cursor to hand

-else

-cursor is over sprite

set cursor to hand

-else

set cursor to normal

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks so much sir LittleStain . I put all objects in a family... You are a master...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)