How do I Change fullscreen scaling option at runtime?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:15 am

Hey, I may have missed it, but is there a way to change graphics options at runtime? I would like to generally use high quality fullscreen scaling , but this is unrunnable on an older laptop, using low quality fixes this - is there a way to dynamically change these at run time? Even being able to switch from crop to integer and other modes would be nice...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:46 am

---ACTION--
System -> (Display Group) Set fullscreen scaling --> low quality / high quality

You can do this in the event sheet.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:49 am

ruskul wrote:Hey, I may have missed it, but is there a way to change graphics options at runtime? I would like to generally use high quality fullscreen scaling , but this is unrunnable on an older laptop, using low quality fixes this - is there a way to dynamically change these at run time? Even being able to switch from crop to integer and other modes would be nice...

But you can't change Full screen in browser options like Scale Integer, Crop or Letter Box Scale during Runtime...

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:16 pm

@chadorireborn - awesome thanks! I don't know how I missed that. I might have been wrapped up in trying to change scaling options at runtime. Thank you!
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?