How do I change gravity dynamically

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:20 pm

I need to change the gravity constantly. When the object hit a wall I need to change the gravity of the object with platform behavior in order to keep walking like if the wall was the floor (or roof or in whatever position)

Since using the angle of the solids doesn't work, I can't find anything that could keep track of these angle changes.

Someone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:10 pm

kossglobal wrote:I need to change the gravity constantly. When the object hit a wall I need to change the gravity of the object with platform behavior in order to keep walking like if the wall was the floor (or roof or in whatever position)

Since using the angle of the solids doesn't work, I can't find anything that could keep track of these angle changes.

Thanks!

I made an easy example :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Ribis wrote:
kossglobal wrote:I need to change the gravity constantly. When the object hit a wall I need to change the gravity of the object with platform behavior in order to keep walking like if the wall was the floor (or roof or in whatever position)

Thanks!

I made an easy example :)

Thanks man you are the best. So simple to do it and I was creating such a retard and buggy way to do it lol. :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:22 pm

kossglobal wrote:Thanks man you are the best. So simple to do it and I was creating such a retard and buggy way to do it lol. :lol:

You are welcome ;) if you have more question just ask :D
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Ribis wrote:
kossglobal wrote:Thanks man you are the best. So simple to do it and I was creating such a retard and buggy way to do it lol. :lol:

Thanks! Are there anyway to bind the player with the platform? So it wouldn't matter which is the platform position, player would be always sticked to it
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:45 pm

kossglobal wrote:
Ribis wrote:

Thanks! Are there anyway to bind the player with the platform? So it wouldn't matter which is the platform position, player would be always sticked to it

like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:07 pm

@Ribis

It's a powerup. When the ball hit the ground, it starts going straight ahead until hit the target.
It's more like this.
example.jpg

edit: Imagine that this is a ball lol
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?