No, my code above is PSEUDOcode.
So I understand you in programmable manner a sequence of your actions to do smth.
To make this in C2 you need (let's disassemble my example):
1. For object Button create string instance variable with name State. Its initial value must be initial state of your music. If pause - 'pause', if play - 'play'.
2. Then create Event when you tap (with Touch plugin) or click (with Mouse plugin) this Button
3. 1st sub-event of 2. event will be Button -- Compare instance variable with comparison Button.State = 'play'
4. All sub-events of 3. event will be:
4.1 Button -- Set value, pick State and set its value to 'pause'
4.2 Button -- Set text and set text to ' ► '
4.3 Any other actions to pause your music
5. Then add another sub-event to 2. event: System -- Else and add new condition below Else - Button -- Compare instance variable with comparison Button.State = 'pause'
6. All sub-events of 5. event will be:
6.1 Button -- Set value, pick State and set its value to 'play'
6.2 Button -- Set text and set text to ' ▌▌'
6.3 Any other actions to play your music
Do you understand so?
Teach C2 and try to understand another's pseudocodes. I'll not write it so detail next time.