How do I change palette colors?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:58 pm

7Soul wrote:@mudmask No problem. I guess it'll only work on a platform that supports webgl

Ah, yeah that's what I gathered. Is there a way to force it on different devices? I'd love to incorporate this in a way that's a little less optional (similar to your mega man example). I got it working on some browsers, but not my phone or tablet.

@sgn15 - I would assume it's because you have some variations in the color of your sprites, but cranking the tolerance up should help (at least from a Photoshop perspective). You might have to take note of what pixels aren't changing, go through your sprites and make sure they're all the exact same RGB value.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:50 am

@mudmask
ACtually what I really want is Photoshop's Indexed color mode, but as far as I know "Replace Color" is the only way to recolor in C2 (not counting the mask effects available.

Or do you know another way of achieving indexed color mode in C2?
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:35 pm

@sgn15 unfortunately I don't, there may be a plugin that someone put together with that sort of functionality. I wish there was something like that I could implement in way that wasn't 'optional' too. but hey - that's how it goes.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?