How do I Check All drag/drops complete / restart

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
320 high-quality cinematic sound effects for trailers and game scenes.
  • Hello: I have 7 drag and drops, if they are all 'completed' I'd like to show a text message stating that, then offer the user a button to 'restart' the game.

Is there any type of system variable that can detect if all drop/drops are completed, or do I need to use a var to tabulate a total score and go off of that?

Also if I create a button called 'Restart' is there an event I can use to reload and initialize everything to restart again? I'm a newbie here... maybe I missed this but I'm thinking perhaps C2 has a built in function to 'start over'.

Thanks!

Ronm

• Hello: I have 7 drag and drops, if they are all 'completed' I'd like to show a text message stating that, then offer the user a button to 'restart' the game.

Is there any type of system variable that can detect if all drop/drops are completed, or do I need to use a var to tabulate a total score and go off of that?

Also if I create a button called 'Restart' is there an event I can use to reload and initialize everything to restart again? I'm a newbie here... maybe I missed this but I'm thinking perhaps C2 has a built in function to 'start over'.

Thanks!

Ronm

[attachment=0:o51obsj6][/attachment:o51obsj6]

Here's the capx example of what you want to do, and a little explanation in it. It's easy to understand what's going on there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello Sisyphus:

Excellent! Thanks very much for that example... you saved me a lot of time...much appreciated.

I think I've got it figured out now.

RonM :- )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)