How do I claim my license file?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Hi, yesterday I just upgraded to Windows 8 (Clean install) but I don't know where to download my license file again.

I had the personal edition, bought last summer.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Click your name on the top right, and click on Your Purchases. In the next screen, click on Download License. Place that txt file into the root of your Construct 2 folder.

• Click your name on the top right, and click on Your Purchases. In the next screen, click on Download License. Place that txt file into the root of your Construct 2 folder.

where's purchases? all I see is

• Inbox
    • My profile
    • Edit profile
    • Log out
  • Bump

• This must be the issue:

can't see my license on the "My Purchases" page!

Customers who purchased their licenses before the new store (Around July 2012) will not see their license on the "My Purchases" page. To get a new copy of your license sent to you, please email supportvmp@scirra.com with your payment transaction ID. We will then be happy to send you your new license.

• This must be the issue:

can't see my license on the "My Purchases" page!

> Customers who purchased their licenses before the new store (Around July 2012) will not see their license on the "My Purchases" page. To get a new copy of your license sent to you, please email supporttsl@scirra.com with your payment transaction ID. We will then be happy to send you your new license./QUOTE]

Thanks but where do I get my payment transaction ID?

• Nvm, I think I know what I'm doing now. Thanks again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)