How do I close app

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:55 am

Can Construct 2 close game? Exsample: player click on button "Exit game" and game closed. How do I di it? (Sorry for bad Eanglish).
B
16
S
5
G
1
Posts: 31
Reputation: 2,669

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:03 am

@lolish
Something like this?

Insert New Object >Web>Browser

On Left button Clicked on Sprite> Browser close
B
20
S
2
G
1
Posts: 19
Reputation: 1,004

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Zim wrote:@lolish
Something like this?

Insert New Object >Web>Browser

On Left button Clicked on Sprite> Browser close

Not game i browser, I need to close EXE (NW js) exported games :(
B
16
S
5
G
1
Posts: 31
Reputation: 2,669

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:33 pm

lolish wrote:
Zim wrote:@lolish
Something like this?

Insert New Object >Web>Browser

On Left button Clicked on Sprite> Browser close

Not game i browser, I need to close EXE (NW js) exported games :(


browser object and browser action close also works on NW.JS export
Image Image
B
27
S
16
G
152
Posts: 886
Reputation: 79,200

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:15 pm

MadSpy wrote:
lolish wrote:
Zim wrote:@lolish
Something like this?

Insert New Object >Web>Browser

On Left button Clicked on Sprite> Browser close

Not game i browser, I need to close EXE (NW js) exported games :(


browser object and browser action close also works on NW.JS export

Wow! Thank you wery much!!!
B
16
S
5
G
1
Posts: 31
Reputation: 2,669


Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests