How do I combine 2 .capx files into one project?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Two separate .capx files, each containing 2 or more layouts and event sheets. Can I combine them into one project?
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Usually it works to first copy all objects, then copy all global variables, then copy all events..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:01 pm

Is there no way to just combine the two documents together or do I have to just go in and literally copy paste everything in individually.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:31 am

kathleen wrote:Is there no way to just combine the two documents together or do I have to just go in and literally copy paste everything in individually.

That feature your talking about does not exist at the moment and probably won't be made. The biggest reason there is, because it will mess up the game and combine unlike objects or make corrupted events.

You need to do it manually, copy individually as @LittleStain said.
Last edited by chadorireborn on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:45 am

the main thing to do is to copy or rename all the variable over into one first, than copy and paste all the event over, but if a event contain a instance variable name you of to create a object with the same name first for the event to copy over....

i am just telling you how i go about doing it
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?