How do I copy a content...

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:31 pm

hi to all

i have inside my app in FILES--->ICONS--->"test.txt"
i would like to COPY that content to a textbox, HOW to do that????
i see no options at all :s

thanks
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 pm

imothep85 wrote:hi to all

i have inside my app in FILES--->ICONS--->"test.txt"
i would like to COPY that content to a textbox, HOW to do that????
i see no options at all :s

thanks

You request this project file usign the Ajax object, to retrieve it's content in a variable.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:05 pm

well i have a problem with ajax im trying another stuff, i tell to ajax to copy from a ftp a test.txt to the textbox, it works, it copy the text and show that on the textbox, but whn i save that content to the hdd, all the structure of the fie test.txt its completly broken, in domplete disorder.

how to fix that?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Why when i try to import a file from the ftp, the content and the size of the file os not the same????

in my app i sue nodejs and ajax with ajax i get the url of the file to import, and on succes, with nodejs i create the file on the hdd, but the file is NEVER the same, the structure is completly in disorder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:32 am

imothep85 wrote:Why when i try to import a file from the ftp, the content and the size of the file os not the same????

in my app i sue nodejs and ajax with ajax i get the url of the file to import, and on succes, with nodejs i create the file on the hdd, but the file is NEVER the same, the structure is completly in disorder

I think that .txt file has to be encoded in UTF8 format to work with node webkit
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:04 am

no that changes nothing, when i re-try to import the file, the stcucture is allways in complete disorder :s
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?