How do I create a Construct 2 Export for MAC (Is it Buggy?)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:59 am

I have used node webkit and tried the windows 64 and 32 both work fine

but the OSX i tried to use and send to my friend using a MAC didn't work???

I tried both 32 and 64 but nothing worked :(

Could anyone help me ? He said Permission he did not have and i already read all the tutorials online i just cant seem to understand the solution (if their was even any)

Could someone explain or help simplify what i should do?
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Have you read the section on OS X in Exporting desktop apps with node-webkit?
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Yes like I said above I read everything but it didn't work.

Is their a step I missed or could you possibly put an expanded version of that tutorial online when searching on Google I know a lot of people had an unsolvable permission problem

There was also discussion about some github file to download not sure what to do
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:32 pm

There are some difficulties I also experienced - when played online, no problems on any system, as well as on androids. Also as node-kit-app it runs just fine on windows (unfortunately did not test Linux yet). It did run on Os X, but people tried it a lot of times to start, until it came out, it is loading awfully long, showing no percentages at all. Like 10 minutes (Also after being cached ). Also, there are some issues, nowhere else occur, but it is not easy to find the cause, since it seems all right. There could be some special issue.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 am

Ashley wrote:Have you read the section on OS X in Exporting desktop apps with node-webkit?

Can you please have a look at this issue , it would be advisable that this takes priority over Construct 3 for obvious reasons as it is a main feature.
B
S

Post » Thu May 07, 2015 3:03 pm

I am also having this issue. I am running Construct beta in Parallels, compiling/exporting with NW.js and going back into mac and pulling the files from windows via my mac as apposed to dragging them from windows to mac.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jonathan
B

Post » Sun May 24, 2015 5:53 am

Bump
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi,

I too have issue with the Mac export.
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:18 pm

@Scirra Please fix this issue. Also can you add a quick function (Wait "Untill Current Animation Finishes") <- As an action not an event...
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Ralphpalx wrote:Also can you add a quick function (Wait "Untill Current Animation Finishes") <- As an action not an event...

Wouldn't "system wait for signal" action and on animation finished "system signal" work for that?
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Next

Return to How do I....?