How do I create a score layout or sprite with the buttons

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • In this below file, Once the canon ball hits the green square then the level is completed. Simple test game. You can also see the score is running based on the ball count on the left top. Simple test try.

SO MY QUESTIONS ARE

1. Now i want to create score layout when the ball hits the green square. The layout should have to be like the below reference image with stars and buttons(next level or reply). What is the best way to do that. Is that possible with showing up a sprite with buttons. If yes how to add stars. Could you show it with a test capx.

2. How to stop all behind animations immediately before showing the score layout.

3. How to change the BG to a blur effect

Thanks a lot in advance.

• The score "menu" is one sprite with multiple image points, the buttons, stars, etc... are sprites that are pinned to the image points. There are a few tutorials on doing menu's, etc... including stars for scoring.

• Could you able to create a sample

My test game is simple. If the first ball hits the green block then three stars. If the first ball missed and second ball hits then two stars, so on.

I have seen tuts for array as well for stars, trying so hard. But confusing

Thanks

• look at the tutorials there are plenty of examples. Search is your friend. Also youtube has plenty of examples of C2 menus, etc...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks anyways

• Anyone else could post a capx. I am struggling here.

• Harishankar give me little time I will help you out at moment my grandsons needs looking after

• Sure will wait and thanx. just use my test file. Stars, buttons and score

• Okay. People helped. And I tried. Still not getting the pinning visibility, buttons and stars.

PLEASE HELP!!! JUST DOWNLOAD THIS BELOW CAPX AND CREATE THE SCORE MENU FOR THIS GAME....I HAVE ADDED THE REQUIRED GRAPHIC FILE INSIDE THE CAPX FILE.

Confused.

• Is there anybody workin for it...

• Check if is this you want

• Another version.

This will award one star for a score of 5, 2 stars for a score of 10 & 3 stars for a score of 15 or more. Just hit "spacebar" to end the level.

• Thanks guys both your file actually helped me

joaoanhas file buttons are helpful

Minor files stars are done in effective and easy way.

Thanks a lot. I am actually trying to understand it so that i could build this into bigger way. If i have any doubt i will post here

Saved my day!!!

Loads of thanx mates

• joaoanhas What is the use of this action

Ques 1: System Set scoreMenu to 1

and also

Ques 2: I want to keep high score for every level. But not multiple high scores, just single hs for every level. How to do that. Thats score has to be there until it is changed.

Ques 3: common question, Lets say i create a game like this and released for mobile, where exactly my scores are saved. What backend saves these datas

• The variable scoreMenu is to disable the movement canon and don't allow to fire balls.

I don't understant second question.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)