How do I create a Tool Adjustment Wheel?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:51 am

Basically what I'm working with right now is a physics based puzzle game. The "Tools" in the game need to have the ability to change 360 degrees. So the tool would be in the center of the wheel and the player would be able to move their finger around the wheel, whilst the tool would move according to where the player is moving their finger. Basically what I'm asking is, how to turn something in real time? I've done it with buttons, and using sprites as buttons but that's no where near what I'm looking for.
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:54 am

Do you mean like the drag and drop behaviour, but with a circle with an axle at its origin?
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:07 am

I've attached a image file as an example of what I mean. Are you recommending I place a marker that would stick out from the circle?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:23 pm

how about the set angle towards position action?
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:47 am

So this is what I've got. It's still not what I want exactly but how would I make the ball move in a circular motion? Or a stick of some sort sticking out of a circle and moving in circular motion?

I'm completely new to Construct 2....if it's not already obvious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?