How do I create a world like this one

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I know its is a link to youtube. If you watch it a bit you can see that the player moves on a small scale planet but it look dynamic fun on how the Terrain moves and behave in a such way you are on a planet.

I just want to know how is this possible ? It is the first time that i have seen such a thing and I would like to know if construct 2 is capable of this. If it is? How so do we create such a world because i have some awesome ideas for a game based on this feature

youtube.com/watch?v=OwuTaGxxsfA Watch the world and see how they warp as if you are on a moon. this is pretty cool

• Im sorry the link isnt possible or i didnt think link was ban. Anyway the Korean game call Ever Planet and that the game that i would want to somewhat create.

• Im sorry the link isnt possible or i didnt think link was ban. Anyway the Korean game call Ever Planet and that the game that i would want to somewhat create.

you need to delete the http://www. link thing before u post

• Construct 2 is more of a 2d engine.... There are a number of ways to fake 3d, like isometric perspective, but it's not designed to be part of the engine.

• Gearworkdragon

You can test by adding the effect "Sphere" to the layer of the map.

Nevertheless, I never used this, but with some tests, I think you can make something ^^

• This clearly has 3D graphics with cartoon style, with character sprites so in order to make something like that in Construct 2 maybe you should check out the Q3D plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • holy cow that is one awsome engine i saw the demo and it is perfect for what i was looking for Quick question is that only for the paid version or can i buy the add-on onto the freeware version. Id like to try to sample on how to do it before i start un-raveling a giant project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)