How do I create an object on another layout?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 pm

ah ok you want to optimize at maximum performance on mobile phone , since and specially because you have a lot of sprites ??? thats true ?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:32 pm

matrixreal wrote:ah ok you want to optimize at maximum performance on mobile phone , since and specially because you have a lot of sprites ??? thats true ?

Exactly, between 100 and 1k :) and the same number of images as background (for example leaf beds)
Black Bobby The Hole Greenlit with 303 votes.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:34 am

yes in this case
in case of adventure game with a lot of changing background and maybe moving it, a lot of sprite (ennemy and their animation), the player with his different animation .... creating that on start of lyout will lagg the game in start and make it unplayable ....
remember to preload sound and music , believe me that will optimize performance

iam testing all optimisation regarding all options and probability .... and i will post on forum "the final optimisation tips" specially for mobile phone (iphone 4 , galaxy s1) because these phone are not expensive and every person have at least these phone ... and specially because games are played by kids
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:54 am

LittleStain wrote:It does work, like I said..

Example:

Thank you! my objects are created at runtime so replaced globals to array and Boom!
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:35 am

That work around, using a layer while stuff is loading to indicate things or hide loading actions, is commonly applied :)
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?