How do I create APK ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 am

Hello,
I have done my game, and I am creating apk using with Intel XDk but there are some issue so apk is not working in phone. So can anyone please suggest me the any alternative option. It would be great if that's free for use because right now I can not afford the paid version.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:32 am

First of all you should check your CAPX image memory to make sure that it does not exceed 100 mb. <<< This tends to be even larger on a real device.

Second, black screen could be a multitude of reasons. I found that checking the 'Use XDK Format' tends to get a black screen so I uncheck that box and create the 'www' folder myself.
I also found that having a certain combination of C2 plugins with XDK-fetched plugins tend to end up black screen as well.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:50 pm

@ MPPlantOfficial
Thanks for reply
Actually I got error of "TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined" in Intel XDK when i open the project.

or please if any anyone knows the answer of this. please reply.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:15 pm

radhaw wrote:@ MPPlantOfficial
Thanks for reply
Actually I got error of "TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined" in Intel XDK when i open the project.

or please if any anyone knows the answer of this. please reply.

Sorry I can't help you thoroughly right now but you should type that in google along with Intel XDK to see possible errors.

I've found some here:
https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums ... pic/675057
https://github.com/rossmartin/cordova-p ... r/issues/1

Sounds like an exportation error for me. Maybe you exported a Non-Cordova format or a wrong Android/iOS version.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:40 pm

@ @ MPPlantOfficial,
No issue, I will find the solution , thanks for the help.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?