How do I create highscore for every layer

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hello everyone! I have a question, Ive created a highscore system that works good only for all layers. In my game there are 3 difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard). When i start easy level for example and get some score points bigger then i have on other layots highscores writes if to all three layers. How can i split highscore system to every layer?

for easy - easy highscore

for medium - medium highscore

for hard - hard highscore

Thanks for help!

• Ok so i figured it out by myself. Just created copies of my score system ang gave it different names. That was pretty easy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • By layer I assume you mean layouts.

I have run into similar issues with my current project which also has three difficulty settings, fortunately a point is a point in my game the difficulty just affects spawn levels.

If I was trying to keep three separate high scores though I would make it easy on myself and use 3 separate global variables, one for each.

I would either have the layout add to the difficulty variable for its type or I would set the values of the other 2 variables to say 11 when the difficulty button was clicked and just never have my highscore display my score keeping variables if they are 11...

• make a new sheet, use a function for your highscore event.

include your highscore sheet into another event sheet,

then call it whenever you want.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)