How do I create interactive animation

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:27 am

hello everyone , my name is dilla . and i am a newbie , to this whole game development thingy
so thing is , i want to build an interactive game/storybook .

what i want to do is , when i (drag n drop) pick up the brush and move it back and forth as if i was brushing the girls teeth i want the bubble animation to start .

sorry for my english *

so what is the kind of event that i need to create to make that happen .

thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:30 am

Well, maybe create object bubbles, add animation there, then on mouse button down over girls teeth, create object bubbles.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:35 am

thanks @sisyphus for the tips , i will try that out , :D

im actually an illustrator who has been illustrating for so many developer , so for once i want to develop an app of my own . im wondering if there is anyone else who able to create an interactive games or storybook with construct .
B

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 am

dilla wrote:thanks @sisyphus for the tips , i will try that out , :D

im actually an illustrator who has been illustrating for so many developer , so for once i want to develop an app of my own . im wondering if there is anyone else who able to create an interactive games or storybook with construct .

I'm sure there will be people out there creating interactive storybook games with C2, it's a genre gaining fresh attention these days, and programs such as these make it easier and more accessible for everyone, :). It all depends on the kinds of player interaction you want to make as to how hard certain things might be.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Return to How do I....?