kelney, i'm sorry, i think i don't help you by this way.
This is some rules you need to know :
1) To progress, you must practice. The more you practice, the more you progress.
2) To progress quickly, you must be methodic, with your logic.
3) To progress well, you must know your subject.
1) You want to program an existing type of game ? Learn perfectly the rules. As this, you know your subject.
2) Use your logic to plan how to program the game.
- At first, create prototypes with only the medias you need to see if your ideas are functional.
- When you see it works, you can create your game.
- Don't forget to make clean programs, ordered, and with a lot of useful comments.
3) If you miss, never forget you can retry, and by retrying you give yourself more chances to win.
I hope i'm useful.
If you have any questions about the game, you can post it here, i'm here.
But i prefer you to try first to do your best, and then i can help you.
Ah, i forget something important, we will have to be patients.
This is the quality all people must have to succeed in life.
Construct 2, an easy way to do great things.