How do I create sub menus with draggable objects?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi. I want to create a game where you can mix different shapes of objects to create a new one (for example a ball with eyes and hands). Isucced in the simple version, where you can drag and clone objects to an area, and then resize and rotate them, but I am struggling to create a second version.

In this second version I want to create a menu with different options. For example 1.Balls 2. Eyes 3. Hands and 4. Random stuff

If I click in 1.Balls, i would like to have a desplegable menu from where I can choos (drag and drop to another area) different balls.

Is this understandable? And, any tutorials to read about this, capx samples or whatever that can help me?

Thanks!

• Hello man! Very interesting objective.

I've just finished a little capx-source, I think it makes what you want and I hope it will help you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello man! Very interesting objective.

I've just finished a little capx-source, I think it makes what you want and I hope it will help you.

Thanks! Almost. The idea is to create a button that summon the yellow sprite and you can drag different objects from there... but, at some point, click another button and all the yellow boxes will dissapear and another boxes will appear with differents objets to drag and drop.

Also, every objetc in every menu should be draggable, rotable and resizable

Check the attachment to see if is better than my explanation. So far y tried to implement the drag and drop, the resize and the rotable.

Things I dont know how to fix:

-If you drag an object from the box and click the object, has the "power" to replicate itself :D (only the blue sprite, because the other is not draggable yet)

-The resize is not working properly. I use as a base a project I saw here and try to implement it, but did not work very well.

Well, give a check if you can and tell me your opinion!

Much appreciated!

Edit: I think I found another way... I´ll update this thread when i have something else finished. Meanwhile... the attached capx will remain :p

• Update!

Now I have 2 menus with dragabble objets. So far, only the ligth blue is draggable... but instead to be the new object the one rotable and resizable... the original one is.

How can I make the new object resizable and rotable. I know the solution is in front of the screen, but i cant see it. Thanks!

Here is the file

• up! Still stucked in this

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)