How do I create the apk file for android?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hello,

I did create a game with construct 2.

But now when I export it to android I do not see an apk file but webfiles.

How do I create the apk file so I can publish it to the android store?

• to make my apk's i use Intel xdk.

So first download Intel xdk and make a new project. it usually creates the folder on the desktop(not sure but mine are always on the desktop).So let's say you create a project called construct in the XDK, it makes a folder called Construct 2 on the desktop .

now export your construct 2 game using the option called android(the first one in mobile) and and export it to the folder where your intel xdk project is which in this case is construct 2 on the desktop.

You may be asked to replace files, say ok.

now go to the develop tab in xdk and refresh the file tree(by right clicking and choosing the last option on the left side of the xdk screen). You must see the exported files shown there. then go to the emulate tab, choose device and test it . if everything is fine, go to the build tab (you might have to login to build so make an account if u dont have one) and choose crosswalk for android which is the 4th option. it will ask you to fill in details and assets(u know, like the icon and splash screen and name and stuff). it will take some time to build and would get a screen where you can download the apk file or send the download link to your mail.

Glad to be of any help

• to make my apk's i use Intel xdk.

So first download Intel xdk and make a new project. it usually creates the folder on the desktop(not sure but mine are always on the desktop).So let's say you create a project called construct in the XDK, it makes a folder called Construct 2 on the desktop .

now export your construct 2 game using the option called android(the first one in mobile) and and export it to the folder where your intel xdk project is which in this case is construct 2 on the desktop.

You may be asked to replace files, say ok.

now go to the develop tab in xdk and refresh the file tree(by right clicking and choosing the last option on the left side of the xdk screen). You must see the exported files shown there. then go to the emulate tab, choose device and test it . if everything is fine, go to the build tab (you might have to login to build so make an account if u dont have one) and choose crosswalk for android which is the 4th option. it will ask you to fill in details and assets(u know, like the icon and splash screen and name and stuff). it will take some time to build and would get a screen where you can download the apk file or send the download link to your mail.

Glad to be of any help

thanks for help

why that I click the “build app now” ,there is nothing happen?

• An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again.

• An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again.

try to check your game,maybe something gone wrong

• did you type and enter the assets?

just before you click on build , there are tabs on top that say details and assets.

You don't need to enter images of all assets but just icons will do.

Also in the details tab you need to enter name and stuff. try clicking build after you do all that

• did you type and enter the assets?

just before you click on build , there are tabs on top that say details and assets.

You don't need to enter images of all assets but just icons will do.

Also in the details tab you need to enter name and stuff. try clicking build after you do all that

thank you very much.

but I can't enter anything in it. It’s untypeble.

why

• try to make your own account first,and then do that again

• Looks like there should be a button for upload

Why it does not appear

[attachment=0:1p35gbls][/attachment:1p35gbls]

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • try to make your own account first,and then do that again

already registed,what happen?

[attachment=0:19p6xukl][/attachment:19p6xukl]

• Looks like there should be a button for upload

Why it does not appear

[attachment=0:1nmbe4u6][/attachment:1nmbe4u6]

well,i never see that,what export you use?

• > Looks like there should be a button for upload

>

> Why it does not appear

> [attachment=0:1628j45m][/attachment:1628j45m]

>

well,i never see that,what export you use?

Intel XDK,

Dragging the mouse will appear

• Intel XDK is really good to export the game to Android

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)