How do I create the border in Maze game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi guys,

I intend to create a maze game. I have had a background with the Maze map on it already.

My question is: is there any way that I can turn the border of the maze to solid? What I am doing is that I have to put an invisible solid item over the border on the background. However, if the Maze is large, it would take too much time to get it done in the current way.

Any suggestion please, thanks.

• You have to create a sprite and put the behaivor "Solid", you give what you leave with 50% opacity (to have reference location) and the "Initial Vicibility" property you should leave it in "invisible".

Then this Sprite you give the necessary thickness and the're covering the limits of your maze.

So it was resolved that problem.

[attachment=0:1z0244yc][/attachment:1z0244yc]

regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You have to create a sprite and put the behaivor "Solid", you give what you leave with 50% opacity (to have reference location) and the "Initial Vicibility" property you should leave it in "invisible".

Then this Sprite you give the necessary thickness and the're covering the limits of your maze.

So it was resolved that problem.

regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)