How do I - Cursor wont change

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Can anyone tell me why this does not work properly? It will only do one or the other. I have to disable one before it will do the other. Can it not do multiples?

I want CrossHair image to change color each time I mouse over something and the color depends on the object it's overlapping.

Thank you In advance...
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Remember that everything on the event sheet is run from top to bottom logically.

So in this case, maybe your mouse is overlapping Family1, so it changes to crossredot. but it is also not overlapping Pickups1, so it immediately changes to crossgrey, so you never actually see crossredot.

Using the system condition "Else" would be useful here. You can read about it here https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/292/gu ... t-features
Mistakes were made.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:33 am

@oosyrag Thank you, that helped...

Much appreciated... WOW!!!! Working great now...
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?