How do I Destroy Tile From TileMap At My Touch Position?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:34 am

Hi everyone,

Im messing around with the tilemap feature and i cant seem to figure out how to destroy a tile at my Touch.X,Touch.Y

Is there a different way of doing this with TileMap?
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 am

I had a play about a while ago. Is this something like what you're after?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 am

@zenox98

Epic, Thats exactly what i was looking to do. It seems like the Mouse.X/32 Mouse.Y/32 is what had me alittle lost.
I didnt know we needed to write the expression this way to get the result that you pulled off.
Very Cool,thanks for the example and the knowledge!
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:56 am

RookieDev wrote:Hi everyone,

Im messing around with the tilemap feature and i cant seem to figure out how to destroy a tile at my Touch.X,Touch.Y

Is there a different way of doing this with TileMap?

make a Xtouch and Ytouch variable! and make it on updating when you are touching it! (when in touch set xtouch to touchx set ytouch to touchy ) trigger event when touching tilemap destroy tile at xtouch ytouch the simplest way to do it!

so basically you do a secondary touch x touch y to the original 1 somehow aint working with direct input of touch x touch y !
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Return to How do I....?