How do I display mopub ads on Crosswalk intel XDK?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • I already read the following.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/781/ho ... b-cocoonjs

but the problem I am having is when I try to create a Android APK on the cocoonjs I just get a blank black screen. So I tried to find a solution for that but there is no solution for that. So when I try to create the android apk with crosswalk intel XDK the game is working fine but I can't get the ads on it. I tried to use a ad-on tool to display html page as ads but the problem with that is the ad is opening inside the app and can't close or go back after that. Basically when someone clicks on the ad they are stuck.

If there is a plugin for displaying ads on Crosswalk intel XDK, that will be great!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That may not be related, but: I think some of these plugins are about monetisation, and are compatible with crosswalk (you should see with the plugin creator if one of them fits your needs)

• I already read the following.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/781/ho ... b-cocoonjs

but the problem I am having is when I try to create a Android APK on the cocoonjs I just get a blank black screen. So I tried to find a solution for that but there is no solution for that. So when I try to create the android apk with crosswalk intel XDK the game is working fine but I can't get the ads on it. I tried to use a ad-on tool to display html page as ads but the problem with that is the ad is opening inside the app and can't close or go back after that. Basically when someone clicks on the ad they are stuck.

If there is a plugin for displaying ads on Crosswalk intel XDK, that will be great!

I have the same problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)