How do I do in app purchase in test mode?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:46 pm

I tried both the official IAP plugin and the CocconJs plugin, set them to test(sandbox) mode enabled, and compiled with CocoonJs 2.02 as an Android app. But when I test my in app purchase, Google charges my credit card! Does anyone have the same problem? If you don't have this problem before, could you try this again and see if it is due to some new updates Google has done? Thanks a lot!
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Anyone has implemented in app purchase in Google Play recently? Thanks.
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Ping again. :)
I am not looking for a solution, just want to know if others have similar problem(then I just have to face it) or I am the only one facing the problem(then I have to work harder to figure out a solution). Any reply will be appreciated. Thanks.
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Please don't bump threads, it's not good.
B

Post » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:02 am

Just set 'Store Sandbox' enable and set up your Items and prepare your game with this tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/645/in ... g-cocoonjs

Then upload it to your Play Store Account and DOWNLOAD it via the Play Store (Otherwise IAP doesn't work). And you can purchase your items without getting charged. If you feel ready deactivate the Sandbox Mode and store is live ;)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:04 pm

@AndreasR
Thanks for the reply. I follow every step in the tutorial and I can make in app purchase, just the "Sandbox" mode is not working no matter I set it to enabled or disabled. My credit card is being charged...

So you can have the sandbox mode working? I tried to the official IAP and the CocoonJS plugin, but both are charging my credit card despite having "sandbox" or "test mode" on...
B
S

Post » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:16 am

Please try to enable the sandbox mode, compile the game, upload it on the store (in beta phase or something like that) install it on your device and trigger a purchase. But do not confirm it with 'ok' and make a screen shot for me.

There should be a text saying you 'Test: this will not charge you' or something like that. You also should get a google wallet invoice. There you also can read that it was just a for testing (it worked for me).

https://wallet.google.com/manage/?refer ... filter=ALL

Google will cancle the transaction after a few days/weeks of the test purchase. Then you'll get your money back.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:38 am

@AndreasR

Thanks AndreasR. I have sent you a PM.
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Wai wrote:@AndreasR

Thanks AndreasR. I have sent you a PM.

I've answered you ;)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:56 pm

any info on this, just been testing in app purchases too and google charged me too, I got everything on testmode and added a fresh google account to my testers
B
S
G

Next

Return to How do I....?